Commercial and civil litigation
When it comes to litigation, our lawyers a vast array of experience in a wide range of legal contests. Our expertise includes:
- Contractual disputes, including contract formation and interpretation, performance, termination and damages;
- Debt recovery;
- Claims in respect of misleading and deceptive conduct;
- Real estate and commercial leasing;
- Building and construction disputes;
- Board and shareholder disputes;
We understand that litigation could bring stress and frustration and we often see it as a means of last resort. If, however, courtroom is unavoidable, litigation team will initiate court proceedings aggressively to promote our client’s interests.
When pursuing proceedings, we will always ensure that the matter is conducted in timely and efficient manner so our client may achieve in the best outcome but yet in a cost-efficient way.
In all matters, from simple to complex, we are committed to working closely with our client to ensure they are fully informed about the progress in the case, costs and advise as to prospect as the case develops.